Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverjack

New
Reaction score
Hello, just signed up on the board. Looks like some great information in here! Just returned from Florida and had the opportunity to dive Epcot's Living Seas. A great experience. These guys are a class act all the way. The "cast members" took excellent care of the 7 divers who were in my group. The diving is very easy and the variety of aquatic life was unbelievable. If you ever get the chance, dive the Living Seas! Thanks and hope to talk with some of you in the future.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I hope to be back in Florida in late December for another Epcot dive with my wife who was certified
last week! Then off to Key Largo for some diving. Have a great day.

DiverJack,

Welcome to the board. You are correct, there's a lot of good info and better yet, good people here.
Everyone that I know who has done the Disney Dive has raved about it.
See you around the board.

DSAO,
Larry

From the Great Pacific Northwest.

Thanks to all for the greeting. Can anyone give me a good dive company to use in Key West? I may also be doing some diving in Key Largo. Thanks again.

Have fun on the board! and have fun diving!

Back
Top Bottom