Greetings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitroxbabe

Reaction score
Hi! I recently found your message board and have been admiring all the beautiful photos! I appreciate all the photo postings and equipment info as I am looking for a new camera set up.

My dive buddy (husband) & I are looking to go to Roatan or Bonaire for our next big trip. Does anyone have any pro's or con's as to where to stay or where to dive? Anyone know which area would have better diving January or February?

Thanks a lot!

nitroxbabe once bubbled...
My dive buddy (husband) & I are looking to go to Roatan or Bonaire for our next big trip. Does anyone have any pro's or con's as to where to stay or where to dive? Anyone know which area would have better diving January or February?

Thanks a lot!

Welcome Nitroxbabe, ( I like the handle ).

I'm flying to Bonaire tomorrow night, so I'll be happy to report back in a little over a week from now. There is also some information on Bonaire in the Caribbean part of this board as well as on Bonaire Talk

Good Luck!

Boydski

Since you've already posted in the Greeting section, I moved this thread to Travel.

Since Roatan is one of my favorite places, I highly recommend it! CoCo View Resort is our home away from home. January and February in the Caribbean is towards the end of rainy season but that just mean daily showers which shouldn't mess up your diving.

Yes thanks Dee -
Judging by your fabulous Roatan photos I can see why it's one of your fav places! When I get a little more photo experience I'm going to try to pick your brains to find out how you get results like that. I'll check out the CoCoView website!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom