greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello there all you fellow SCUBA friends =-) I am really surprized to see that there is so much communication going on about diving. I am relatively new to the sport and have done most of my dives off South Carolina and Florida. I have also done a few in the Cooper river near Charleston, SC.
I am interested to meet up with fellow divers in the Augusta, GA area that dive in the Savanna river and in Thurmond Lake
also I need to find a place to refill tanks as all I have been able to do lately is practice in the pool.

Greetings all:)

welcome to the board principalgi. I just found this place myself not to long ago and there is alot of good advice, and it has also opened my eyes to how much scuba has changed in the last few years. Anyway again welcome:)

Welcome from Idaho. So how long is the deployment? Or do you know?

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

welcome! happy diving and see ya round the boards!:)

Kayla:)

from the Lone Star State!I know that you will enjoy the board as much if not more than I do.
Don`t be a stranger......catcha round the pond....partner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom