Greetings to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

augusm

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello to all.

I live in Hollywood Florida, unfortunately my buddy moved to NY and I'd like to know some other divers in the area. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of a big family.

Hello to all.

I live in Hollywood Florida, unfortunately my buddy moved to NY and I'd like to know some other divers in the area. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of a big family.

Welcome to Scuba Board. Even though I live in Orlando, if I am not busy I would be happy to be added to your buddy list and go scuba diving in Hollywood, FL. One great thing that you have that we do not have ready access to (unless we drive down there) is beaches which is free diving, and access to lots of dive charters.

I will definitely add you to my buddy list. Unfortunately, I suffered an injury playing raquetball and I will be out of the water for at least 6 weeks. Let's stay in touch and let me know when you are in town to arrange something up.

Hollywood is only about a two hour drive from Orlando. Usually I can come down almost anytime, just need some notice to get days off from work. Important thing is to get your injury better, and when you are already to go diving, feel free to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom