Greetings to All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch, TM!

Welcome aboard Laine... you realise you've stumbled across some of our MOST promiscuous members don't you? You're off to a good start!

Enjoy the boards, make use of them - everyone here is willing to help answer your questions and listen to your stories.

See you around...
:)

TexasMike,

What kind of fitting would that configuation use?
Would that be considered DIR....Done In Rear!

Hmmmmmmmm.......maybe new idea for a scooter. Naw, would never work........Be hard to find test subjects,......."There's only one Gasman"

Thank God for small miracles!

ID

BTW.....Welcome to the Board Laine, you'll have a BLAST (pun intended)

Careful, Mr. Iggie...else I might start the following thread:
  • "You know you're an Iguana Don diver when..."

<<evil smirk>> :mean:

Or perhaps Greg is the only diver that has bubbles coming out of both his regulator exhaust and the ankles of his wetsuit.

For the record... this is one that I personally had nothing to do with... but should be quite entertaining. Let the games begin!

of another post to "Redneck Diver"

I guess I'll take the credit for getting this one started. Gosh guys didn't mean to offend anybody's fair sensibilities. Look what a simple THANK YOU can do!

You kids keep playing and be nice, I'm going to hit the pavement for awhile.

Laine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom