Greetings from the PNW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

White Chocolate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm new to postings but have been browsing around for a few years. Most of my diving takes place in the Puget Sound, but I occasionally get over to Vancouver Island and Howe Sound in British Columbia. I've also managed warm water trips to Belize, Key Largo, Bonaire and the Kona Coast. As fun as the warm water and 100 ft vis is occasionally, my favorite diving will probably always be taking place in my drysuit and the murky emerald waters around my local spots!

Hello, welcome to the forum
I met some divers from PNW and I was impressed by their skills
Once you learn there, probably diving in warm clear tropical water must be a piece of cake...

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....it must be interesting diving in your part of the country..

Hello, welcome to the forum
I met some divers from PNW and I was impressed by their skills
Once you learn there, probably diving in warm clear tropical water must be a piece of cake...

It always feels like a piece of cake, but you still have to be careful not to get complacent! Gear can always fail, currents can start ripping etc...

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....it must be interesting diving in your part of the country..

Diving up here is actually pretty incredible when you get used to the water conditions and the intensive gear requirements. I have done many dives that rival the warm water trips in terms of life, color and enjoyment. You might have to be a little bit crazy though to really enjoy it more :wink:

Welcome to SB. A great place to hangout during surface intervals. Very friendly and knowledgeable people here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom