Greetings from the Chef!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firegoddess

Reaction score
Hey, it was great to finally get to meet so many of y'all. Hopefully, I'll be able to dive with you soon. In the meantime, it was good to sit and chat, and such an honor to be your chef for the day! :wink: Hope to see y'all soon!

P.S. Foo, next time, we'll definitely sit and enjoy life as only the winos can... :D

I'll have to make it out someday. My problem is that I work 15-18 hour shifts during the week and I live almost an hour away from work, so when I get a day off I end up sleeping all day to catch up on all the sleep I lost during the week. Of course I had to work today. If only there allowed night diving there.

Chris Hipp:
If only they allowed night diving there.

Apparently, they do. Texdiveguy and I are planning a night dive there sometime this summer.

It was very nice meeting you, too, Sherry. Best of luck on completing your certification! :)

I've done a night dive there. I think all you have to do is tell them at the gate that you plan to night dive.

Foo

Firegoddess:
Hey, it was great to finally get to meet so many of y'all. Hopefully, I'll be able to dive with you soon. In the meantime, it was good to sit and chat, and such an honor to be your chef for the day! :wink: Hope to see y'all soon!

P.S. Foo, next time, we'll definitely sit and enjoy life as only the winos can... :D

'Twas great to meet you too, Firegoddess, and all the others!! We had an awesome time, be sure and tell Erica that I saw a spider! :wink: I will hold you to your promises, too!

Will be glad when you are able to join us down under, as our dives today were very good. Again, they were leisurely and plenty of stuff to see. Ken swears he heard me giggling underwater. I swear sometimes I'm just so happy to be diving that I am laughing down there. :diver: (Floods my mask sometime, but gives me a chance to practice my skills... :wink: .

Foo

Foo:
Ken swears he heard me giggling underwater. I swear sometimes I'm just so happy to be diving that I am laughing down there. :diver: (Floods my mask sometime, but gives me a chance to practice my skills... :wink: .

I know that's what I had to have been hearing because it was making me laugh! :laughing:

Firegoddess:

It was a pleasure meeting you and Luke (again) and hanging out... you guys take care...

Oh, and Erika says "hi!," too... She's already asking when we can go out with (list of EVERYONE's names!) again and have a picnic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom