Greetings from sunny Israel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ari

Reaction score
Hey,

I am Ari. New to diving and to this forum. It looks like there's a lot to learn by listning to experience. I might as well do it.

Thanks for all the help so far (BC forum) and a lot more to come.

See you around the site.

Ari :)

Ari,

Welcome aboard! Great info, as you've found out already.

You've got some of the best diving in your part of the world. Let us know about your adventures!

Jack

and a Warm formal Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state, nice to have you around.

Hi there, and welcome from Ottawa, Canada. You'll have a blast here - one of the best places to spend your SI!

Welcome to the board from another Canadian. Keep an eye out for Liquid.... He is from your neck of the woods. He is worth hooking up with especially if you are new to the sport.

Where will you be diving - Red, Med or Dead :D (If you are going to dive in the Dead Sea, bring extra weights <GRIN>)

Welcome from the great Pacific NW! I have found this place to be a valuable source of information from a wide variety of sources. You'll find many points of view here and opinions that 'tell it like it is'. Have fun and good luck!

Welcome from Texas.

Ontario diver,

As strange as it might sound, my diving instructor, which is working for an Israeli underwater works company, did perform many works under the waters of the dead sea. Maybe I can get some interesting stories from him.

Ari:D

Back
Top Bottom