Greetings from sunny Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin' fool

Registered
Reaction score
Being a newbie here, I thought I'd show you a few of the lobbies we get off the coast of Florida. We got these last week off Ponce inlet in 90' of water. Just add butter!

Pics

It's lunch time here, and those are looking really good. Love 'em. Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the board.

Damn those things look awfully tasty....I hope you enjoy the board as much as you enjoyed those bad boys.

welcome to the board Divin' fool and please do not be showing those good size juicy looking bugs on here I almost took a bite out of my pc. I can smell the garlic butter on those tails from here hmmm hmmm good
:wink:

Welcome to the board, fun and safe diving to you!!
- A J

Divin' fool,

Nice job on those two lobsters, they look delicious.

Keep up the good work, If I make it across the state some time I'll look you up for some dives!!!

Wildbill

I also come from the land of Divin' Fool. In fact, a lot of us have been talking on other boards on how impressed we are of this forum. So, I thought I'd join. I certainly hope there is something I can contribute down the road--a lot of you seem way more technical than me, I'll admit I'm just a joe regular spearfisher/lobster grabber. It's just another thing I do that keeps my life revolved around the ocean...that's what it's all about to me. The ocean. And fresh fish. Or lobster. After a great diving day. Before a great surf session. On an island. Or a third world nation. Sippin on some cold beer.

Enjoy Life--Cheers All

Here's another pic from Brevard County...

You guys are killing me here with those lobster PICS. They are my favorite things to eat, in the whole world!
Inlet:
Welcome to the board. What other board is talking about us?

Don't let Inletsurf fool ya....that guy is a hunting, lobstering, diving machine. You want some pics? Inlets got em'.
Nice to see ya here too Inlet....when we going diving? You guys dive Nitrox right? Can't understand how LOB gets so many fish and bugs diving staright air....that guy is awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom