Greetings from PNW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mhovelman

Reaction score
Hi,

Name's Matthew. I have a commercial dive business up here in the San Juans (Orcas Island, Northern washington State). Somehow I dive all year (the DUI CF200 helps).

Always looking for dive buddies, since I rec. dive as well. If you plan a trip to Orcas Island, ask for information--I'll be happy to provide it.

Cheers!

m

Http://www.geocities.com/mhovelman

Howdy from Southwest Washington. :)

I will be in contact with you sooner or later :D We make it to Orcas every once in a while.

We were planning on taking Uncle Pug (the boat) up to Deception Pass this Friday/Saturday with 8 divers... but as you can see we have a gale blowin' so we will be shore diving.... or surfing. :wink:

I see from your web page that you spent some time on a NOAA ship in Florida! I spent some time on the USCGS Oceanographer in the days before NOAA took over.... unfortunately it was in the Bering Sea. :cold:

Since I am often on Vancouver Island I would be happy to give you a call if I make it to Orcas Island. I added you to my buddylist so I won't forget.
You are welcome to call me when I get back to Canada, or wherever else I might be.

welcome to the board mhovelman:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom