Greetings from OZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andyw70

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all :D
Newb here. I live in the Gold Coast hinterland in Queensland.I had my first 2 dives off Hayman Island,north Queensland last november and absolutely loved it.
I've passed the OW theory and looking to do the other 2 cert dives in the next few months sometime.
I love the site, what you have done here is fantastic.
Looking forward to joining this great community and hopefully bumping into some of you guys n gals sometime.
Stay safe and happy
Andy

Hello all :D
Newb here. I live in the Gold Coast hinterland in Queensland.I had my first 2 dives off Hayman Island,north Queensland last november and absolutely loved it.
I've passed the OW theory and looking to do the other 2 cert dives in the next few months sometime.
I love the site, what you have done here is fantastic.
Looking forward to joining this great community and hopefully bumping into some of you guys n gals sometime.
Stay safe and happy
Andy
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom