Greetings from Montana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Llama

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Well I decided to make a bit of a life change. I've been a fly fishing outfitter/guide and lodge owner for the last 23 years. Before that I had a 20 year career in the Army. Now at 60 I have retired the guide business, putting all our property on the market and plan on being in a dive school
by next fall! I have decided that I hate the cold and snow, and I don't want to pull oars any more. My son who is an avid diver suggested I look into becoming a dive master instructor....Well it sure seems like a good idea to me! I did some scuba diving when I was stationed in Panama back in the early 80's but am not certified. I have been talking to a couple of different schools in the Keys but haven't decided which one yet. I will post a question on that subject in the appropriate thread.
I am excited to do this and look forward to lots of learning here on this site.

Back
Top Bottom