Greetings from Mauritius

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ifechi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Guys. Glad to be a member finally, despite having searched the forums a number of times for tips and recommendations on different dive gear. :)

Currently working in Mauritius (beautiful island) but originally from West Africa (Nigeria precisely). I am on the verge of starting the Rescue Diver training and hope to be a Dive Master someday and maybe an Instructor :daydream:.

I go diving every weekend (at least 2 dives) and I am on my 49th dive as of last week. Hoping to make dive friends here, get recommendations and learn from the experienced/expert divers on here.

Cheers.

Welcome to ScubaBoard Neal. Tell us about the diving you have done in Mauritius.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa....

Hi Guys. Glad to be a member finally, despite having searched the forums a number of times for tips and recommendations on different dive gear. :)

Currently working in Mauritius (beautiful island) but originally from West Africa (Nigeria precisely). I am on the verge of starting the Rescue Diver training and hope to be a Dive Master someday and maybe an Instructor :daydream:.

I go diving every weekend (at least 2 dives) and I am on my 49th dive as of last week. Hoping to make dive friends here, get recommendations and learn from the experienced/expert divers on here.

Cheers.
wellcome to the great world of diving!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom