Greetings from Los Angels CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Greetings All.

I have been visiting for a few weeks and enjoy the forum. I espcecially enjoyed the quick response to a question about PFO and underserved DCI (see dive medicne).

Certified just last June 2001. So far I have only logged 20 dives, and counting. I try to get wet once a week with a shore dive, but preferr boat dives.

Currently limiting my divs to 33 feet. I dive for fun taking only memories (maybe pictues if I get a camera) and leaving only bubles. I dive a lot with the Sandeaters. But I am always looking for competent, conservative dive partners. I dive from Malibu to San Diego. Once a year I hit Monterey (Late June to early July) for on day to dive.

My business website.

Hi and Welcome from Rochester NY.

It sounds like your well on your way to becoming as addicted as the rest of us. :thumb:

See you 'round the boards. :D

Pasley,
Welcome from NJ!
Enjoy the board.
Good luck,
Mike

Glad to have you aboard. We look forward to your post.

Chad

Welcome to the board.
This is the best scuba board that I've found so far, lot's of information.
Enjoy

Mike M

Pasley:

Welcome to the board from a fellow ex-paratrooper (read your post about diving insurance).

Any question you can think of can be answered here regarding diving. You'll get a variety of responses, but such a forum can really help you to do things such as buy new gear, improve technique and become a safer diver.

Have fun on the site.

Pasley - welcome from noth of the 49th. The Great White North that is.... and believe me looking out the window it is white.

I may be a heritic - but I wish the snow was sand, and it was a wee bit warmer than -5C out there!

You'll enjoy your visits here.

and a WARM welcome from ARIZONA

we have sand to share :)

The water's warm...

Hello from Thailand:tree:

am I first of the SE Asian contingent?

Back
Top Bottom