Greetings from London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phoenix

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings all, new Diving enthusiast from London here.

I have not undertaken any courses yet, looking around, seeing what I can find, and weather or not I should goto the Keys to undertake some :)
I have pool dived before, but not for a few years, and so I am very excited about getting back into it all!

I hope to one day make Instructor level or above, I have no idea if this will be attainable for me or not, but if your going to set aims you might as well set them high! always have something to work towards that way.

Anyone here from London that has some experiance with London diving schools and the like please let me know of your experiances, I am based in SW2, but dont mind traveling a bit for a good school / bargain! :)

Nice to be here
Look forward to hearing all your input and advice

A warm welcome to the Board Phoenix.

I'm in Margate, Kent. If you get stuck for a local bargain let me know and we'll try to sort something out down here. :wink:

Check out the new UK Section here on Scubaboard.

We are just getting going and are planning some UK dives and meets (beer sessions) for the not too distant future.
:snorkel:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe...........................Arduous

Thanks Ian

and Happy Birthday :wink:
(well according to the forum its your birthday) :jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom