Greetings From Kathleen - Parkville, Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathleenMalstrom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Everyone... My name is Kathleen and I have actually been a member since 2012... for whatever reason I haven't really used this forum since I signed up and am now seeking to get a bit more involved....I am a very happily married lady who loves to dive with her husband and meet great new people from all over the world. I have only been diving a few years but have been fairly active as a recreational diver. My husband and I have earned our Emergency First Response / Rescue Diver level and look forward to the next chapter! Although I can only say I have been to Florida and the lovely Caribbean. I am looking to now start spreading my wings and find some new grounds for my husband and I, and anyone else who cares to venture with us, the more the merrier of course... for us to discover. Our long time goal is to eventually relocate to "our" perfect Caribbean Dream Spot... Working on those details and keeping our eyes open everywhere we go!!!! So hello from Parkville! I hope to make lots of new friends in lots of new amazing places!!!:blinking::blinking::blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom