Greetings From Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mermaid Stacy

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I am Stacy, a long time lurker on ScubaBoard and very shy about posting, however after continued encouragement from The Chairman, I am introducing myself today.

I am originally from California and got certified in Key Largo in 2013. Since that time I have been fortunate to dive in the Philippines, Yap, Truk Lagoon, Palau, Fiji, Roatan and Bonaire.

I would love to meet some fellow divers in Southern California in the future that would be interested in showing me some dive sites since I have never done any dives in my home state apart from Crescent Bay in Laguna Beach. I would love to learn to dive my awesome, never used, dry suit as well!

I am currently on a solo trip through Southeast Asia. Two months completed so far, currently on day 2 of 60 days in Indonesia with all my scuba gear. I am interested to go on a Liveaboard in Komodo, Alor or Raja Ampat and would love to join a fellow diver looking to share a cabin or buddy up and dive from a resort in Indonesia.

Thank you fellow members of ScubaBoard:)

Hello Stacy! We are unfortunately fully booked in April but would love to welcome you onboard in May in Komodo when we have a few spots left. Please let us know if we can help. We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to ScubaBoard (as a participant)! Sounds like you're hitting an impressive line up places.

Richard.

Welcome to SB! I'm jealous that you have 60 days to play around in Southeast Asia... Just got back from Raja Ampat. Wonderful place! Do try to visit if possible. Have fun!

Welcome and good diving

Enjoy diving in Indonesia. I have been diving there every year in the last 10 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom