Greetings from Greater Metropolitan Burien, Washington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please give a heartly hello to Cal Worthington and his dog Spot! :D

You live in a terrific State, there are a great group of local divers for you on the boards here.

See you in the water.

There are great divers on the boards here. I've met some and dove with them. This is a fantasic sport with a lot of fantastic folks to get to know!!!! :)

bwerb once bubbled...
Please give a heartly hello to Cal Worthington and his dog Spot! :D

You live in a terrific State, there are a great group of local divers for you on the boards here.

See you in the water.

those foreigners to the north didn't own the best dive spots :(

MD

MechDiver once bubbled...

those foreigners to the north didn't own the best dive spots :(

MD

Why don't you come and get them? It was reported today that our military will likely be totally out of service within the next few years...why not expand? Your brothers in Alaska are calling...why not make it the 51 contigous States?:wink:

Or you can just come-up we can do some diving!

bwerb once bubbled...

Your brothers in Alaska are calling...why not make it the 51 contigous States?:wink:

Or you can just come-up we can do some diving!

Ha. You guys would never be able to afford the medical bills if you were a state!

Gotta get up there, yes. My last trip over Thanksgiving only cost me $575 per dive so I have to regroup for a little while. Using 20/45 at 45 feet is a real waste BTW, but the END is actually above the surface :mean:

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
I just did a dive in your backyard Monday.

Done that diving as well.

In fact, I'm pretty familiar with good ol' Burien.

Welcome:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom