Greetings from Gainesville, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sieger

Reaction score
I joined the forum several weeks ago and thought a short intro was in order.

I recently return to Florida after a five-year (land locked) stint in Texas. My primary interests are deep wreck diving and UW photography. 2002 marks my 24th year of diving after the all-important YMCA open water certification.

Given that I'm back in cave country, I enrolled in a NACD Cavern/Intro Cave course this month and am looking forward to exploring some new territory.

Regards, John (aka "sieger") :shades:

Hi and welcome to the boards,

I'm envious. I had the chance to do a cavern dive on my last trip, also some cave-like swimthroughs. I Loved it! I would like to pursue cave and cavern diving but there are none in my area. It would end up being a vacation only thing.

Texas landlocked?!? Doesn't mean you can't dive there. We have quite a few divers here on the boards from the "country" of Texas. I'm sure you'll be hearing from some of them soon.

Let us know how your training goes!

Sieger,
Welcome to a great board, full of information

Mike M

sieger

Welcome to the board from the Frosty UK!

Glad to have you onboard!

You mentioned Texas...as Tavi said - we have quite a few divers from Texas and even have a section for them as well !!! Who knows. you might run into some you know!!! Its not uncommon round here :D

Anyway, glad you've joined the merry crew -x-

Sieger,
Welcome from NJ!
With your years of experience, I'm sure you'll have a lot of interesting input. Looking forward to reading some.
Good luck,
Miked

Welcome to Scuba Board! Look forward to hearing about your cavern/intro cave class....

Uncle Pug was once accused of being a caver....

Alas... we've no caves in the great PNW....

Hi Sieger:

Welcome to the board, from the cold waters of New England. Have fun, Dive Safe .......................Arduous

Back
Top Bottom