Greetings from Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoegie

Registered
Reaction score
Denver, Colorado / Delft, The Netherlands
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Reader,

Just a bit about my diving history. I got OW certed in Denver Colorado in 2017. I had aspirations of working my way into cave and wreck diving but I got busy with life and did not make the time to use the cert at all. Fast forward 6 years and I had the chance to dive a couple of times at Cabo San Lucas and my interest is reignited. So now I am getting back into the sport and am excited to learn and experience what I can. I am still in Denver, and so diving on the weekends and building my skills is going to be a challenge. I am hopefuI can find solutions to that with this community, among other things.

I am happy to have found this board and see few of you are in my area. I am looking forward to interacting with you all.

Best,
Snoegie

Hello Reader,

Just a bit about my diving history. I got OW certed in Denver Colorado in 2017. I had aspirations of working my way into cave and wreck diving but I got busy with life and did not make the time to use the cert at all. Fast forward 6 years and I had the chance to dive a couple of times at Cabo San Lucas and my interest is reignited. So now I am getting back into the sport and am excited to learn and experience what I can. I am still in Denver, and so diving on the weekends and building my skills is going to be a challenge. I am hopefuI can find solutions to that with this community, among other things.

I am happy to have found this board and see few of you are in my area. I am looking forward to interacting with you all.

Best,
Snoegie
Welcome back. I'm in Santa Rosa, NM one or two weekends a month and I'd be happy to do some dives with you and introduce you to some of the regulars there. It's a bit of a trek, but it's a great place to train!

I am landlocked here in Taos, New Mexico, but dive a few times a year at Santa Rosa (sometimes with VikingDives). My wife is from Utrecht, NL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom