Greetings from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coloradojay

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Howdy Scuba boarders,

I got certified via PADI in March and proceeded to Curacao for my referral dives and then a week in Bonaire. I've done "resort dives" in Galapagos, Mayan Riviera, and Great Barrier Reef (3 tanks there) before I did the training. The first two were nervous with bad viz, but the GBR hooked me.

I know, I know... what took me so long? I suppose I've been too cheap to throw down for the training and commitment as it's not a low-cost sport, but I'm in now, and bought my BC/Reg in March so I have less excuse to not dive when I get the chance.

Next trip is Cozumel or maybe Roatan, and maybe in the next week, as I've got until the 25th before I start my new job. I'm thinking of doing my AOW while I'm out. It looks like some weather is about to roll in, so it's a bit up in the air and I need to decide soon.

This board rocks, and I've learned a ton here, not to mention finding a screaming deal on my new gear.

Cheers,

-J

Welcome to ScubaBoard! As you might guess from my user name, I am just up the road from you. We have a lot of Colorado divers here.

If you scroll down through the various forums, you will find ones for various regions. Check out the Rocky Mountain region, which is where lots of your neighbors communicate.

Welcome from another Colorado n00b! Please let us know about your trip when you get back. Some of have to live vicariously as we recover from sinus/septal surgery!

Thanks for the welcome neighbors! I actually grew up in Boulder and still spend a lot of time there. I will post some updates when I get back and also check out the RM forum.

Heal up quick Jen! I've got a septum that I have been putting off getting "re-centered" for a while now. Maybe next year... :cool2:

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom