Greetings from Brisbane Queensland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gudfala

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I am Don aka Gudfala. I just completed my PADI open water in Phuket Thailand in Dec12 not long before turning 62. You are never too old to start diving I say. I was actually certified the first time way back in 1978 but with mortgages and a growing family the years just sped by without ever getting back in the water, except for a couple of resort dives.

Well I am retired now and eager to make up for lost time. I am off to Belize in June. I will have 3 days diving out of San Pedro and then booked on the Sun Dancer II for a week cruise, I can hardly wait.

I hope to get in one maybe two day trips from Brisbane before I go so I would appreciate any recommendations as far as boats/operators are concerned.

Cheers

Gudfula,

Welcome to ScubaBoard...and congrats on your retirement and scuba diving adventure.

Keep us up to date on your travels.

Happy Bubbles,

~Oldbear~

Back
Top Bottom