Greetings from Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is a wonderful place to live. It is nice to really live a live around diving and the sea. We have a very active diving community here and that includes the wonderful dive tourists that come to our island. I am truly fortunate to live here. If you want to live here and have questions please ask.
Welcome to SB. I have loads of books and documents from Jacques Cousteau..... Very cool videos my friend! :cheers:

:smalllogo:

Welcome. I visited Bonaire again last year, and I'd love to come back. Normally this soon I'd be looking to try somewhere new...but the idea of independent solo shore diving in a place I'm already fairly familiar with is pretty strong. Small enough to learn one's way around without too much trouble, large enough to have plenty of choice. It remains one of the most loved dive destinations on this forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom