Greetings from Belgium!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dimito

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone!

My name is Dimitri and I'm from Belgium. I got interested in diving 2012 when I did an introduction to scuba diving with a couple of friends. In 2013 I got my PADI scub diver, in 2014 I got my OW diver and in 2015 I got my AOW. I started this year by buying a drysuit and doing my drysuit specialty so I could increase the duration of my diving season.

I currently got about 85 dives in my logbook, more than half have been done in 2015. Most of my diving was in Belgium in quarries and lakes. I also did a lot of diving in the Eastern Scheldt in Holland. Some diving was on holidays in Madeira, Tenerife and Bonaire (that was a diving only holiday).

Most of the time I dive with my girlfriend as a buddy, she has the same certifications as me, except the drysuit specialty.

I've been really bitten by the diving bug and hope to do this hobby for a long time. I find the forum really useful and a gigantic source of really useful information.

See you later!

Welcome to your adventure!

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom