Greetings from Atlanta!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott-D

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Just found the forum today, and spent a couple hours reading over the posts. I especially liked the "Dumbest things you've seen a Newbie Diver Do" thread. As a newbie, it was entertaining & educational at the same time, so I just had to join in.. :D

The names Scott, and as I said, I'm a newbie, just certified this past weekend :yeahbaby:

I've wanted to get certified for years, and had planned to get it done before a trip to Grand Cayman last year. Procrastinated though and didn't get it done in time. Ended up settling for the "Discover SCUBA" excursion at the resort and was hooked before the water was above my head! I have another trip to Grand Cayman this summer & there was no way I was about to miss out twice.

I've already scheduled my EAN for March, and hope to do my Advanced Open Water certifications in June to get some extra supervised dives done before I get to Grand Cayman. If time permits I'd like to get a Deep Dive specialty before too, again just to gain some more supervised dive-time.

Anyways, looking forward to learning from and getting to know all of you. :cheers:

Welcome to Scubaboard!! Congratulations on your certification. Looks like you have the year planned out quite nicely!

Hi Scott
I am a new member too - and just happen to spend alot of time in Grand Cayman.
In fact I did my open water certification dives in Grand Cayman about 10 years ago.
Let me know if you need a referral to a dive master here - he has certified several of my friends also.
Good luck!
Jane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom