Greetings From Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

montyb

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All:
I was told about this web site two weeks ago while in Hi., diving. Hope to visit it often and perhaps be able to add to some of the discussions.

montyb

welcome aboard

montyb:
Hi All:
I was told about this web site two weeks ago while in Hi., diving. Hope to visit it often and perhaps be able to add to some of the discussions.

montyb

Welcome, Monty. I've found SB to be an invaluable resource.

Where did you dive in Hawaii? How was it? Hope to hear more from you!

Greetings. There are several folks from Arizona on the board, in case you ever get the craving to go diving in the mud puddles we call lakes.

Howdy there! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

love2godeep:
Welcome, Monty. I've found SB to be an invaluable resource.

Where did you dive in Hawaii? How was it? Hope to hear more from you!

We have been going to Kona for the past 12 years - Dove with King Kamehameha Divers at beginning - Then Eco Adventures and Jacks Diving Locker - But for the past 5 years with Dive Makai - They really do a nice job taking care of experienced divers. So I've dove all up and down the West side of the big island.

Where do you dive mostly?

Monty

AzAtty:
Greetings. There are several folks from Arizona on the board, in case you ever get the craving to go diving in the mud puddles we call lakes.

It's just a good thing San Diego is only 2 1/2 hours from Yuma and Ensendad is just a little further. Drawback - COOOLD water.

Thanks for the reply

Monty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom