Greetings from Aqaba, Jordan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cathy0759

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My husband and I are divemasters and underwater photographers at Deep Blue Dive Center in Tala Bay. We love diving and photography and there is much to see here in Jordan's portion of the Red Sea. Would love to know how many of you have dived in Aqaba or have heard about our artificial reefs. We have the world's first and only underwater military museum!

Hi & Welcome Cathy,

This forum is a great resource for divers and trip research. I am a newbie diver and have not been to the Red Sea yet. Would love to hear more about Aqaba and the area's underwater military museum. Post photos!

Welcome. The Red Sea gets quite a bit of attention on ScubaBoard. I've never been. What sort of artificial reefs do you have?

Richard.

What sort of artificial reefs do you have?

Richard.

When I visited in 2018 they had a C-130 and an M-42 Duster. They have since added an L-1011 airliner, helicopters and lots of other military equipment. Here's a photo of the M-42 Duster from 11 September 2018.

Attachments

• tank-1.jpg
    tank-1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 54
Welcome. Been there and dove dozens of times. Went thru Arab divers for accomodations and loved the ship wreck the best.
Tony Idaho

My husband and I are divemasters and underwater photographers at Deep Blue Dive Center in Tala Bay. We love diving and photography and there is much to see here in Jordan's portion of the Red Sea. Would love to know how many of you have dived in Aqaba or have heard about our artificial reefs. We have the world's first and only underwater military museum!
Cathy, can you tell me more about Deep Blue? Group sizes? Dive sites: wrecks, natural reefs? I'm planning to dive in Aqaba in April 2023.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Howdy! from Texas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom