Greetings and salutations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Greetings fellow, and lady fish. Been diving for 27 years and teaching for 24 while watching the board too. Decided to become official and visit even more often. If you get to Oklahoma, look us up! My wife wants to know if cookies are provided here?

Greetings fellow, and lady fish. Been diving for 27 years and teaching for 24 while watching the board too. Decided to become official and visit even more often. If you get to Oklahoma, look us up! My wife wants to know if cookies are provided here?
I want to know if you still have a venture crew. Mel and I were reminiscing the other day about them, and what a blast we used to have.

Welcome, from SW Missouri!

DW

I want to know if you still have a venture crew. Mel and I were reminiscing the other day about them, and what a blast we used to have.

No, the kids stopped being interested, became more indoor types. We still teach a BUNCH of scouts, but the crew is no more.

No, the kids stopped being interested, became more indoor types. We still teach a BUNCH of scouts, but the crew is no more.
That makes me sad, although they were all of an age, I remember when my troop shut down as well as my explorer post.

Welcome Rick. Glad you decided to join.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom