Greetings All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And welcome to the board from sunny Melbourne, Florida. There is another Melbourne you know.

Thanks everyone you sure bring a guy to tears with your happy remarks. Now when is the crunch coming when everyone askes for donations.
Jokes aside, thanks for the welcome. Its Great.

Sorry about not being able to answer about the BOOT show in Dusseldorf but I do believe it is not too far away.
Stay well everyone.:D

Hello from one Virginian to another. How did you windup in Germany? You have found a great site to spend surface time. Just don't let those with ice cubes in their veins kid you about diving in warm water. You are more than welcome to join the Candy Ass Divers and believe me we are many. If I have a choice to dive 80 degree water :tree: or <50 degree water :cold:, Well there is no choice! But, no matter whether you dive warm or cold water the people here are the greatest. Lots of fun, laughs and diving knowledge from all over the world. Welcome to a home away from home.

Hello, and welcome to the fun and games... greetings from Ottawa, Canada

Welcome from sunny Ohio! Hey, we're having unseasonably warm weather and I thought I'd use that to my advantage! We were warmer and drier than Phoenix on Tuesday!

:D

Hope you enjoy your time on the board, gotta be careful though, it's habit forming! We need a scuba-board-aholics support group!

Safe diving to you!

Ber :bunny:

from another Canuck, in the second largest province in the second largest country in the world...........Ontario, Canada..........

You won't find a better place to spend your SI...............Lots of wisdom, humour, intelligent conversation ??:confused: and the odd heated discussion :argue: but best of all you might find a friend or two..............................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom