Greetings All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divetropic

Reaction score
Hello The Board. How did I ever miss this site. It is great. Been diving since 1998 and tend to dive where its warm. Cold water and me do not do too well. Have only 98 dives under the belt. NAUI trained and PADI Advance course. Sorry NAUI no offence but could not find a convenient instructor in NAUI in Chantilly Virginia.
:thumb:

Hi, divetropic! and a warm welcome from SC in the US of A.

Your philosophy sounds wonderful--wish I could afford to emulate it! You should meet lots of nice folks here; I sure have

Welcome from cold and rainy Texas!

Divetropic,
Welcome from NJ.
I too don't mix well with cold water-as do several other board members.
At leastand at last, you have found the best site to ask/answer/gab about diving.
Good luck,
MikeD

Hi and welcome from Rochester, NY.
I'm trying hard to not be just a warm water diver. It's a lot different diving near home when most of our dives have been in the Caribean. See you 'round the boards.

The reason you couldn't find us was that we were below the surface...(some of us longer than others).Welcome from New Zealand.Please feel free to natter away to your hearts content.
We'll listen until we get bored and move on and by then it will be you giving the advice....
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman.:mean:

and a Warm welcome from Arizona the all beach no ocean state

It is always nice to have a Warm blooded diver join the board, Where has been your favorite dive been?

Hi there divetropic what are you doing in Germany?Isnt it cold out there,I live in Amsterdam and its pretty cold and wet overhere.Can you tell me when das Boot in Dusseldorf starts I know its starts somewhere in January maybe you can help me.Did you ever dive in Asia its beautiful,hope to hear from you my regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom