Greeting Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urbaneve71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I know most of you are new to diving, I have been diving since 2002 and have about 175 dives logged, but I am new to this site - so I thought I would say hello to everyone. I live down here on the Gulf Coast and do quite a bit of spear fishing around the rigs.

My ultimate dive place is call Tofo Island where the largest gathering of manta rays happens. Its great to meet you all

Cheers

Hi, I know most of you are new to diving, I have been diving since 2002 and have about 175 dives logged, but I am new to this site - so I thought I would say hello to everyone.

Actually, Scubaboard has a good mix of newbies, people with moderate experience and a large number with lots of diving under their belt...which makes it a wonderful place to get lost in. :)

Welcome aboard!

howdy and welcome from your south Florida neighbor....

Welcome to SB. I can't even remember when I was a newbie although after 54 years of diving, I'm still trying to get it right

Hello! Still working at not being new, but enjoying the journey.

Back
Top Bottom