Greenpeace damages reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of years ago one of their ships was found in non-compliance of some enviromental regs (regs it turns out they lobbied for), and ordered to stay in the harbor in Ketchikan until it was resolved. They responded they had to move to avoid a cruise ship. Steamed due west (towards international waters) for 18 hours. Even if they can't avoid a reef, they know how to miss a cruise ship.

We had the artic sunrise, another of there ships decide to mess with us while we were trying to move a drilling rig AWAY from ANWR.....What do they want?

I think it was last year that they dumped a bunch of waste in Alaska as well.....
Don't they know that running there ships hurt the environment?????? We should protest.....

dreams4divers:
What was it sid vicious said "never trust a hippie"

Maybe as penance they could give there boat to the french I,m sure theyed enjoy sinking another one,
Always in need of a new wreck dive.

Reminds me of a joke that was around after the bombing

What part of the rainbow do the french hate.
The Green peace.

I hope to make the rainbow warrior my next wreck dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom