Greenlandshark...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's Awesome! Diving with Greenland sharks, how cool is that?

Amazing photograph too! How big was the shark, and what was the water depth? Did it do anything interesting?

archman:
That's Awesome! Diving with Greenland sharks, how cool is that?

Amazing photograph too! How big was the shark, and what was the water depth? Did it do anything interesting?

That day we made two dives: 55 feets sw and 60feets sw. Like you said it was amazing!!! We had about 14 enconter whit GLshark... The biggest was an appox 15 feets. The climax of this dive was when we saw 4 GLS (approx 10 to 15 feets) at the same time... They are not very interested by us but we can feel that they always know where we are... They are very cold water shark (slow moving...) I also have the dives on video...

E Rick

Wow!! Greenlands....I did not realize that they ventured into the St Lawrence . I expect that you found them in the SL basin? Where exactly did you see them? Coool!

QueenAngel:
Wow!! Greenlands....I did not realize that they ventured into the St Lawrence . I expect that you found them in the SL basin? Where exactly did you see them? Coool!

Baie de St-Pancrace. near Baie-Commeau city in Québec. They are also fond in the Saguenay river. But it is impossible to dive with them ( ...to deep...).

Salutations!!!

E Rick:
also fond in the Saguenay river. But it is impossible to dive with them ( ...to deep...).
That must be some river.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom