Green Force Flexi Fun Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChicagoDVR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking to buy my first light and really like the modular approach Green Force takes. I am looking at the Flexi Fun Star and then down the road move into a can light. Can the Flexi Fun Star handle the full line of head for the can systems?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

Get in contact with Greg Dubas at Manta Industries...He has a profile "manta" on SB. PM him for info. He is the President of Manta and is a great guy...I have a GF HD 50 but don't have the handle, so I don't know if it is interchangeable.

ChicagoDVR:
I am looking to buy my first light and really like the modular approach Green Force takes. I am looking at the Flexi Fun Star and then down the road move into a can light. Can the Flexi Fun Star handle the full line of head for the can systems?

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for you interest in Green Force. I PM'ed you late last night, just returned from Boston Sea Rovers show.

The Flexi Fun Star is a great light for several reasons. First it is powered by 8 AA batteries which will power the 3 watt LED for up to 16 hours. Another nice feature is if you do upgrade to a HID (10 watt only) you will get 2hour of burn. It can be used as a hand held OR a canister lightl; a small one at that.

As far as the other light heads you can use it with the Fun Star head (single 3 watt) , 10 watt HID and Tristar Plus only. The FII can take the full line of light heads.

Thanks - Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom