Greatings from Illinois

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xtarheel

Reaction score
Although my "C-Card" says 4/73 I'm just getting back to it with a trip to Nassau next week. My last dive was in Maui in '98. With the kids finally gone I hope mama and me can go to some places where an "old fart" can get some "bottom time"

Welcome to the board. I'm sure someone here can help you out.
What kind of diving are you looking for?
I'm from Mississippi but i dive in Illinois. I'm comeing to mermet springs this weekend.Hope the weather holds out and i get some diving in.Are you anywhere near Matropolis?

Allways nice to see another corn country diver on the board, as well as another guy who is getting back into it after a number of years. You might want to consider some Great Lakes wreck diving. I'll be doing my first from Winthrop Harbor on Labor Day weekend.

May I say welcome back into the water...it's really about time isn't it? Enjoy yourselves. In Malaysia, you'll get both "bottom-time" and a great tan with it. So how bout it?

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Even though I live next to Lake Michigan, I've never done a Great Lakes dive. I'll have to do something about that. If they ever find the Marquette & Bessemer No. 2 over in Lake Erie, I'll have to make that trip since my great uncle was her captain when she went down with all hands. Thanks again guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom