Great White Shark Guy Harvey special March 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
It looks pretty certain Guy Harvey's new show "Portraits from the Deep" will feature some of my great white shark footage in addition to all the footage Guy's crew shot. If you're interested, check it out. It will broadcast March 12th on the Outdoor Life Network. I believe the showtime will be 1:00 PM EST.

Dr. Bill

I'll mark it on my calendar. I'll record it on DVD...need a copy? After the show you will have to post your footage or at least tell us what scene you shot.

Thanks for the information. I will be looking forward to watching it.

Poseidon8118:
I'll record it on DVD...need a copy? After the show you will have to post your footage or at least tell us what scene you shot.

Thanks for the offer. The producer will be sending me a copy once it airs.

Dr. Bill

I'm heading to Monterey this weekend for a little vacation. I'm taking my family to the aquarium, and can't wait to see the great white exhibit. It will be my first time seeing one. I love that place!

You must have one of the most interesting jobs on the planet if it involves photographing white sharks! I'll be sure to set my VCR when your show airs and hopefully share a post or two about your techniques, locations, gear, etc. Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't have that network here in Egypt, can you send me a copy please.

Back
Top Bottom