great white attacks another soupfin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL

actually, i went out with a girl named Bambi in college. she was alright.

i was jealous, thogh, cause she had a trust fund and was set up for life

isurus:
In the old days (1800's) it was called a sweet william for no apparent reason.
Oh, I'm DEFINITELY calling it that! I love using common names that are historical and obscure.

Sweet William, I love it. :dazzler1:

H2Andy,
So you went out with girl named BAMBI...WITH a trust fund, and you didn't marry her?
Did you learn ANYTHING in college? :wink:

JustAddWater:
H2Andy,
So you went out with girl named BAMBI...WITH a trust fund, and you didn't marry her?

she sort of... dumped me...

:crying:

actually... there wasn't much of a "sort of" in the dumping, now that i think
back on it...

Maybe Disney'll sue her for every dime for unauthorized use of the name... :wink:

You know, when they first put this shark in the aquarium, I was all for it. I mean, how many people get to see this "fearsome man-eater" up close and personal like this?

Now I'm starting to think some of the naturalists are right. It's time to put her back where she belongs.

By now she probably learned to associate humans with food already, is it really wise to release her?

Chebby:
By now she probably learned to associate humans with food already, is it really wise to release her?

LMAO!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom