Great to be here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JLThompson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone,

My name is Justin, I am a fairly new diver. I live within a literal stones throw from Lake Superior. I took my original certification many moons ago in San Diego but went through the refresher course here last year and dove a bit. All told I have 50 or so dives but only 10 recently. I went a little over board when I got back in to diving and splurged on gear so I picked up a new DUI TLS350, Halcyon BC, Scuba Pro Mk17 with A700 and R195. plus a lot of extras.

I broke my back in the service and found that diving/swimming is a great way to stay mobile and flexible. I would like to connect with divers near Sault Ste Marie Michigan/Canada to hit the wrecks around here. I am a geologist in training studying hydrology and am especially interested in caves. One day when the training is up to par I hope to travel to cave country and learn that amazing skill. I look forward to talking to you all.

Howdy and welcome to SB! :admingreet:

Try posting on your local forums here.

Back
Top Bottom