Great time to be diving Redondo ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Spring has sprung, and all the critters seem to be appreciating it ... these were taken during my last three dives at Redondo ... April 29, May 03 and May 06 ...

CIMG6125.jpg

CIMG6131.jpg

CIMG6142.jpg

CIMG6154.jpg

CIMG6165.jpg

CIMG6172.jpg

CIMG6186.jpg

CIMG6213.jpg

CIMG6229.jpg

CIMG6252.jpg

Awesome Pics!

Nice pics. My Dad lives right above the beach. I'm in Spokane and want to dive there. What is the water temps for shore dives?

Dave
Nine Mile Falls

great pics. I did a night dive at Redondo last fall and loved it. What depth were most of these taken at? What are the water temps like these days? I'm out in LA for business on occasion and am going to keep in the habit of bringing my gear out so I can squeeze in a dive or 2. Great location. Especially loved getting buzzed by the sea lions

This Redondo is in Washington, just south of Seattle ... not the more famous one in southern California.

Water temp these days is around 46 degrees F. Depths for these pictures varied between about 55 feet and 30 feet.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom