great service so no worries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drmbloom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
\after a couple great dives with Shaka Doug playing w/ octopi eels and frog fish and pix with numerous green turtles, my brand new breathable Sherwood safe second started free flowing/ \most disconcerting as well as dangerous having just paid $25 a stage before leaving the mainland for my wife's and my Mares regulators. Doug sent us to B&B where their tech was out of the shop (5pm), they sent us to Maui Divers who sent us to Maui Dreams Dive shop. There magiic was rendered as I stood and watched a most talented tech named Gabriel gauge the first stage and tune the second, who kept saying "no worries". So impressed was I that I brought in my wifes regulator to have him adjust it too :) significantly improving the breathing dynamics. Next year I will ship my gear over and have my regulators serviced here on Maui. The chain of referrals resulted in a repaired safe second and two properly tuned regulators for a tiny fraction of what I had just paid, and two happy divers anxious to get wet again in the morning!

Being able to trust the tech is truly No Worries!
Mahalo big time Gabriel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom