Great Photo Class at Force E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterbug1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Just took a fabulous 2 day photo class at Force E Dive Shop in West Palm Beach FL. The instructor was Craig Dietrich, and he is terrific. I went from not even knowing what an F stop was to shooting beautiful pics completely on manual and understanding what I was doing and also learned a lot about natural and artificial lighting. Part of the course is about editing the raw pictures so I learned a bit about Lightroom as well. On top of all of that, we had four fantastic boat dives, two wreck dives and two reef dives to practice what we learned.
I highly recommend this course to anyone who enjoys underwater photography from the simplest point and shoot to the complex SLR. I promise you will walk away with more knowledge than you had and you will have a blast in the meantime. Craig is very inspiring!! Good luck!!!
securedownload-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Good to hear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom