great dive operator in Croatia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ldt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone. My friends and I just got back from a dive trip in Croatia. We had a really great experience and wanted to recommend the company. We stayed on the island of Murter (we chose this because we were driving from Hungary and it's a relatively short drive and no ferries). We dove with Najada Diving and had a great time. We did seven dives over three days (one night dive). They were extremely helpful before we arrived - answered all of my many questions and arranged an apartment for us. The woman who runs the place was great, even drove to meet us when we got lost at 11:30pm driving in. She also spoke about 7 different languages which helps. Everything was well organized and I'd highly recommend them.

We stayed a bit closer to the island the first two days but went into Kornati National Park the 3rd. I never could get used to the cold water since I have usually been diving in much warmer water but the dives were fantastic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom