Great dive operation in Mykonos, Greece!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glock Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last month, my wife and I took a 7-night cruise from Venice, with stops in Croatia and Greece. Unfortunately, the ship didn't offer any SCUBA diving shore excursions, so I was on my own.

I found Mykonos Diving Center, at Paradise Beach, a PADI resort. Great bunch of people there, the owner is Greek, and used to live in the US.
I was not prepared to go diving on this cruise, so I had NO equipment, and had to rent absolutely everything. They accomodated me, and I did a shore dive in about 18' of water (tagging along with a Discover SCUBA group), and we did a boat dive on a reef, in about 112'. Water temp on May 20 was about 64* F, and visibility was 40'. Nice blue water.

I'd highly recommend checking them out if you'll be in Mykonos!
www.dive.gr
www.divemykonos.gr

DiveMykonos427x640.jpg

Hi Glock Diver,

I'm headed to Greece next week and am hoping to get in a few dives while in Mykonos. Did you make reservations with them in advance or did you just check in with them when you arrived? Also, I don't have a dive buddy. Did you get a sense that this would be a problem? Or is it pretty easy to connect with another diver or with one of their guys?

Lastly, what dive sites do you recommend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom