*** GREAT DEAL *** Nomad Sidemount for sale + Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Edmonston

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi gang,

I have a very nice Dive Rite Nomad sidemount harness and wing system for sale. It has seen the water 4 times, and was bought new in June 2008. It has been hanging in my dive shop ever since. It has not been abused at all, and is in "like new" condition. Top of harness has not been scraped up on rocks at all!

I am including the following:

Harness XL (Very adjustable from Med to XXL)

Wing (Single inflator, not dual)

Dive Rite mesh pocket

Dive Rite Z knife (Rust on blade is included at no charge)

2" Padded Crotch Strap with 2 D-rings

2 Tank Bungees

Dive Rite adapter plates to use system with backmount doubles if you so wish (good on vacations, less stuff to bring with you)

This system will allow you to dive:

Sidemount (2 tanks)
Single Tank backmount
Double Tanks backmount
Sidemount + single backmount + stages (Great for remote locations where you can only get AL80's) It allows you to take down about 360CF of gas.

It's also a good system for rebreather divers who like the handles on the butt plate to hang the bailout bottles.

Price for everything is $450.00

I have also put this sale up locally and on other boards. First come first served.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

DSC_6659.jpg

DSC_6663.jpg

DSC_6662.jpg

DSC_6660.jpg

DSC_6661.jpg

Bump... Still available.

This is the MODULAR unit, not the one piece. Therefore, it can be used as a Transpac with singles and doubles also.

Price reduced to $425, and I cover the shipping in the US (lower 48).

It's a great deal guys and gals.

Cheers,
001.gif

Is this sold already?

Doesn't look like he's been on for a while. If you're interested, you might try checking the website in his sig line for direct contact info.

is it still available?

still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom