Great Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowjazz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know this may sound like a broken record, but I just wanted to give a public thank you to Oceanic and my LDS.

I had a year old Probe BCD that developed a leak in its bladder two weeks ago. I took it to my LDS to see if it could be repaired, and they called Oceanic while I was in the shop. Oceanic advised us to send it to them for an inspection to see if would be covered under warranty.

Yesterday I received an e-mail from my LDS telling me my NEW Probe BCD had been delivered, and is ready to be picked up. Not repaired, not refurbished, but NEW!

The staff at Blue Dolphin SCUBA in Frisco, TX has always bragged about how easy it is to communicate and work with Oceanic, and the flawless customer support from Oceanic. I now have a personal experience to confirm their praise of Oceanic.

Thank you David at Blue Dolphin SCUBA, and thank you Oceanic for your unmatched customer care and service.

Kudos to Oceanic. That's the way to run a business. I've started to send some of my spending your way as I recently purchased a GT3/CDX-5 for my pony bottle. Keep it up and hopefully others will continue to reward your outstanding customer service and forward-looking policies regarding internet and phone sales.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom