Great cottage for rent on Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LarryHinDC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I bought a vacation cottage on Saba in November. We were happy to keep it rented all winter, but the entire time only one group were divers. So we would like to introduce our cottage to the diving community because Saba is such a great location.

The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, and sleeps four. The view of Statia, St. Kitts, and Nevis (and Montserrat on a clear day) from the front porch and dining area is one of the best on the island. You can find more information about our cottage at [URL="http://flamboyantcottage.com/"]http://flamboyantcottage.com/[/URL] or just ask me.

To entice more divers to rent the cottage, we are offering a deal until October 1 this year: when you book from us, mention that you are a ScubaBoard member and the third guest stays for free!

Larry

Larry - best of luck with your cottage! For those not familiar, Saba is a great dive destination. The airport, Mt. Scenary and Saba Spice are reason enough to visit even before the diving. Though I've not been since Sept 2001, it remains some of my most memorable diving and we talk about going back. Time, jobs, responsibilities and money are the only holdups! I've marked your site for future planning...

Hi Larry, I didn't know you bought that cottage. My ex still owns the Bluewater Cottage, which we had built - at the end of the road from Flamboyant. The views are spectacular and Flamboyant is a really nice cottage. I hope you are both well; guess you're not coming to my part of the world to dive then :wink: Take care, Karin

Back
Top Bottom