GRAYS REEF, Sat. Aug 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrea31419

Reaction score
We had two great dives Saturday at Grays Reef. We saw a nurse shark, sea turtle, moray eels, on top of tons of other sea life.

Grays Reef, Aug 20th PHOTOS

Enjoy the photos. I also used this time to practice manual settings. I'm pleased with the outcome, but I definitely need more practice.

Andrea

Your welcome. I know I had fun. I was so excited seeing certain sea life for the first time. I'm still excited!

A.

Andrea,

Nice photos, makes me want to get there even more now.

LindaBlueD

andrea31419:
We had two great dives Saturday at Grays Reef. We saw a nurse shark, sea turtle, moray eels, on top of tons of other sea life.

Grays Reef, Aug 20th PHOTOS

Enjoy the photos. I also used this time to practice manual settings. I'm pleased with the outcome, but I definitely need more practice.

Andrea

You've got me pumped ! Looks like the viz is holding pretty good too.
Nice pic's!

Bob, the vis was the best that I've seen it, but it has been better for other divers. I'm still thrilled thinking about the dives, they were beautiful dives.

A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom