Graphic Designers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vel525

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

Is anyone on here good at graphic design? I'm trying to make a custom design either for a t-shirt or get an embroidered patch made from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Victor

That was super fast :D

Well, I would like a pic of a golden grouper with some scuba gear on it...hehe.
the golden grouper is a rare form of the leopard grouper i think. but i want to have writing above and below it in a circle too.
i was thinking a cartoonish looking grouper with a mask and maybe a dive tank on it. what do you think?

I think it can be done. Although, if it was cartoonish it would probably end up looking like a goldfish to most people. Adding the dive tank would be difficult to do correctly.

MantaRey:
I think it can be done. Although, if it was cartoonish it would probably end up looking like a goldfish to most people. Adding the dive tank would be difficult to do correctly.

i found something like this....and ya, even in real life they look like a big goldfish..ha.
but i would like the body turning a little more like this one...

another pic. i like this one the best. just want to make it look more like a grouper. thanks again.

I'll play around with the idea see what I can do. Although it's the weekend so I'll be under for most of it. heh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom