Grand Cayman Pictures June 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjsimp

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's the pictures I took on our Grand Cayman June trip this year. We had some really excellent diving and a lot of fun.

RichCayman047.jpg

RichCayman045.jpg

RichCayman044.jpg

RichCayman043.jpg

RichCayman038.jpg

RichCayman036.jpg

RichCayman034.jpg

RichCayman030.jpg

RichCayman025.jpg

RichCayman024.jpg

RichCayman023.jpg

RichCayman022.jpg

RichCayman020.jpg

RichCayman019.jpg

Beautiful

Wow! If the diving is as good as those pictures, it is definitely on my places to dive list.

Do you have to take a boat to go those dive sites or go by shore diving. What is the name of that dive location with swim throughs and walls

mobeeno:
Do you have to take a boat to go those dive sites or go by shore diving. What is the name of that dive location with swim throughs and walls

The diving site with the turtle is Ghost Mountain.. It is actually just off the northern tip of 7 mile beach by dive tech. You could probably swim this on the surface from dive-tech, but we used a boat.

The diving site with the crevices is Babylon and it is actually on the north side of the island near the east end.. Very nice dive there but need a boat.

I have many pictures that were just shore dives from Sunset house like the angle. That is off the wreck there at Sunset house.

Excellent shots. I am jealous. Cayman is a definite on my future list of dives. The vis looks incredible.

Gorgeous shots. I wanna go too.

Thanks man, I have a sweet background now...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom