Grand Cayman Photos -- May 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just got back from a week of trimix training with Dive Tech in Grand Cayman. While I couldn't take my camera on the deep training dives (too much task loading as I was new to the whole multiple stage bottle thing!), I did get a few good photos on some recreational dives during the week. Here is a link to the photos:
http://debersole.com/layout/0001/gallery_view.cfm?g=62

As for the island, it's great to see everything almost back to normal. Don't hesitate to go -- restaurants and shops are open, the infrastructure is solid, and the diving fantastic! Besides, the island needs our support and money!

awesome pictures... professional quality stuff :wink:

i think my favorite is the porcupine fish

I enjoyed your pics.

Excellent photos!! Makes me "homesick" for my favorite Island in the Caribbean.

Becky

Excellent pictures, quality is phenomenal.

What camera did you use and any accessories, flash ect?

Thanks,

ws

sextonbann:

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I just got back from PNG. I shoot a Canon Digital rebel housed in a Sea & Sea housing with two Sea & Sea YS120 strobes. Thanks for the kind words.

Doug

debersole:
sextonbann:

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I just got back from PNG. I shoot a Canon Digital rebel housed in a Sea & Sea housing with two Sea & Sea YS120 strobes. Thanks for the kind words.

Doug

Hi Doug,

Nice shots, thanks for sharing. Which lens are you using on the Rebel?

Scott

Back
Top Bottom